Who we are…
The Teen Mentor, LLC is the world’s first global teen self-help and personal development publishing company dedicated to providing teens worldwide with real life wisdom from today’s top personal development experts, professionals, speakers, organizations, therapists, counselors, teachers, coaches, athletes, and authors from around the globe.
We understand that today’s teens are progressively spending more and more time online, particularly on social media. What they see day in and day out has an enormous impact on their view of the world, as well as their emotional growth and personal development.
Although we cannot change what a teen is exposed to within their social media news feed, together we can counteract some of the negative effects by inserting our own positive content. We are the number one source of positive wisdom, encouragement, inspiration, and motivation within a teen’s daily virtual experience and currently make 1.6 million impressions on the world’s teens per month.
Using our platform, we create Brand Recognition Campaigns for our Circulation Sponsors by teaming with companies, organizations and individuals who not only want to help the younger generation, but who would like to get their brand, college, or company name out and in front of Generation Z in a gentler and more meaningful way.
According to one report, Gen Z ( aka iGen) is the most difficult generation for marketers to reach and engage. The report states, “It’s particularly tricky to get Gen Z to engage, because they are highly discriminating and more averse to advertising in general. In the online space Gen Z are significantly more likely to skip ads, suggesting they have a lower threshold for boredom. They are also more turned off by invasive, interruptive online and mobile formats.”
The report also states, “More important than any content formula for reaching Gen Z is deploying an advertising approach that they can relate to.”
We not only provide content that they can relate to, but content that can help them grow as individuals. Each publication day, we create circulation campaigns linking to our most recently published and most successful articles and name our Circulation Sponsor as the Provider. We then push those articles out into Facebook and Instagram news feeds throughout the state, region, community, or country of their choice.
Our targets are more accurate because we provide you with the ability to choose your target state, country, or region and add up to twenty interests associated with the teens whom you would like to reach, depending on your industry.
This capability allows your marketing efforts to be more relevant, focused, and directed toward your desired and interested young consumers, while also providing them with great substance and value. If no interests are added, articles will circulate to all teens in the area of your choice.
Once a teen clicks the link, they will be directed to the daily article which will provide a thank you message to all of our sponsors and provide a link to Our Circulation Sponsors page where all sponsors will be listed in alphabetical order according to Country, State/Region. We will also show the number of teen lives and the social impact you are making on a daily basis, linking to your website, product or service.
Why should you Partner with The Teen Mentor?
Aside from gaining social respect by participating in such an impactful movement and providing today’s teens with the tools they need in order to succeed in today’s world, The Teen Mentor is gaining a very prestigious reputation. We have very high expectations for our Monthly Contributors who consist of qualified and highly regarded experts and professionals within their fields, as well as many one-time guest contributors and supporters such as:
- Motivational, Self-help Phenomenon, Tony Robbins, who taught our teens how to use the power of their words to transform and shape the course of their destinies by sharing two articles, Change Your Words, Change Your Life and Transform Your Words In 4 Steps.
- Monthly Contributor and America’s #1 Success Coach and founder of the billion-dollar book brand Chicken Soup for the Soul®, Jack Canfield.
- British-American Author, Motivational Speaker, and Marketing Consultant, Simon Sinek, who shared the primer to his new book, Find Your Why.
- Monthly Mentor and Best-Selling Author of The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or anything else) from the inside out, Dr. Joe Vitale.
- Ambassador of India, Pascal Alan Nazareth, who shared his famous speeches, The Challenge of Rising From Good to Great and Gandhi For The Twenty First Century.
- Founder of the Washington Speakers Bureau, Bernie Swain, who shared his 5 part story entitled, “Turning Points” with today’s teens.
- Movie Producer, Author, and Founder and CEO of the Secret Knock, Greg Reid, who shared his book, The Millionaire Mentor.
- Monthly Contributor and UK’s #1 Personal Development blogger with a Facebook following of over 3.7 million and growing, Steven Aitchison.
- Bi-Weekly Contributor, former professional football player, and New York Times Bestselling author, Lewis Howes.
- Bi-Weekly Contributor and Founder of Life of Learning Foundation, Guy Finley.
- Monthly Contributor, Co-Founder, and Chairwoman of Handel Group®, and creator of The Handel Method® taught in over 35 universities and institutes of learning around the world, including MIT and Stanford, Lauren Handel Zander.
- Monthly Contributor and board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Dr. Steve G. Jones.
- Weekly Contributor and Celebrity Teen Coach, Jesse LeBeau.
- Monthly Contributor, and President of Sanborn & Associates, Inc., Mark Sanborn, CSP, CPAE.
- Award Winning Actress, Super Model, and Talk Show Host, Clarissa Burt
- And many, many more.
We are also well-known, respected and accepted among the global teen population and can reach teens at a fraction of the cost that most marketers pay today. We are experts at navigating throughout teen news feeds. Our Relevance Score’s, which estimate how well teens respond to our content, are typically a 7 thru 10 on a scale of 1-10 and our words of wisdom consistently rate 9’s and 10’s.
We believe that teens respect us and value our content because our only goal has been to provide these resources to them without asking for anything in return. Our site does not contain pop-up or banner ads so that our teens can be free to sift through the wisdom it contains without being bombarded, interrupted or distracted by a product or service advertisement other than the links we provide by the article authors and sponsors themselves.
We aim to provide today’s teens with a positive life enhancing environment that is not invasive. Presently, the average teen who visits, sifts through our content and reads 2-3 articles per visit.
What may be even more enticing for the prospective Circulation Sponsor is the fact that teenagers will begin to associate their brand, their college, or their business name, with those who care and those who want to support their mental and emotional growth.
The long term results of your participation and generosity will be deep rooted, significant and priceless as you will also be gaining the reputation of being a brand that is benevolent and caring.
After seeing your brand name in partnership with us day in and day out… we believe that teenagers, beginning at the age of 13, will ultimately grow to admire and develop a deep and ingrained respect, admiration and appreciation toward your brand for providing them with the wisdom they needed to expand into more mature and well-rounded young adults. A result that has the possibility of flowing over into even another generation.
Their parents would also grow alongside them, developing their own deep-rooted gratitude and respect for providing their children with the tools and resources they needed in order to have a better chance at life. Because of you, their children can travel toward a better future… going out into the real world and on their own more prepared.
“Teenagers are our future leaders and they will be making all of the decisions concerning this world one day. Together, we can help them build strong and well-rounded foundations today, so they can make better decisions for all tomorrow.” – Michelle C. Ustaszeski-Hutchinson, Founder of The Teen Mentor, LLC
Your partnership will also allow us the ability to expand and sponsor our own campaigns in under-developed and under-privileged areas around the world.
Please check out our Circulation Sponsorship Tiers below to see how many teen lives you could impact each and every publication day.
THE TEEN MENTOR CIRCULATION SPONSORSHIP TIERS
The Teen Mentor Circulation Sponsorship Tiers listed below include a One Year Subscription with the option to renew yearly. (Geographical Exclusivity Available.)
Teen Reach is the number of teens who will see the article provided by your Brand Name within their news feeds each publication day throughout that year.
Please Note: We cannot control the actual number of reads as they will be dependent upon each teens individual needs. Regardless of the read, however, the impression itself will provide you with priceless value as teens will learn to associate your brand with those who provide these valuable resources to them when they are in need.
TIER 1 – 10,000 TEEN REACH PER PUBLISHING DAY (M-F)
$10,000. Per Year Subscription
Perfect for small businesses who want to get their brand name out and in front of the teen population while making a great impact within their state, region, or community. We can narrow down to a 50 mile radius if you choose.
- 50,000 Impressions Per Week
- 200,000 Impressions Per Month
- 2,400,000 Total Teen Impressions Per Year
TIER 2 – 25,000 TEEN REACH PER PUBLISHING DAY (M-F)
$25,000. Per Year Subscription
Perfect for larger businesses who want to get their brand name out and in front of the teen population and make a considerable impact within their country, state, region, or community. Depending on the teen population in your area, we may still be able to narrow down all of your impressions to a 50 mile radius and will expand if necessary.
- 125,000 Impressions Per Week
- 500,000 Impressions Per Month
- 6,000,000 Total Teen Impressions Per Year
TIER 3 – 50,000 TEEN REACH PER PUBLISHING DAY (M-F)
$50,000. Per Year Subscription
Perfect for larger businesses or smaller corporations who want to get their brand name out and in front of the teen population while creating their own impactful movement within their country, state, or region.
- 250,000 Impressions Per Week
- 1,000,000 Impressions Per Month
- 12,000,000 Total Teen Impressions Per Year
TIER 4 – 100,000 TEEN REACH PER PUBLISHING DAY (M-F)
$100,000. Per Year Subscription
Perfect for larger corporations who are looking to get their name out and in front of the teen population while positively changing the young social structure within their country, state or region.
- 500,000 Impressions Per Week
- 2,000,000 Impressions Per Month
- 24,000,000 Total Teen Impressions Per Year
CUSTOM CIRCULATION AND GEOGRAPHICAL EXCLUSIVITY PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST ON AN INITIAL FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS, FOLLOWED BY A YEARLY BIDDING PROCESS.
If you would like to learn more about how sponsoring our content can help you grow your business and increase your social standing, or to get started today, please contact your Sales Account Manager, or fill out the Circulation Application Form below.
We look forward to helping you and your business thrive as a result of helping our world’s teens.
We believe that benevolence always wins.
TTM Circulation Sponsorship Application Form
Please fill out the form below to the best of your ability. Please note: We do not accept circulation sponsorship from companies who sell or promote products that could potentially harm a teen.
We look forward to speaking with you.
Have a wonderful day.