Please read the Services Agreement below and then click the check box and submit at the bottom of this page in order to continue.
This General Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) is between you [the Customer also referred to as Our Circulation Sponsor], herein referred to as “Customer” and The Teen Mentor, LLC, herein referred to as “Service Provider” located at 4174 Bunker Hill Drive North, Coopersburg, PA.
Service Provider has agreed to provide services to the Customer on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement, while Customer is of the opinion that Service Provider has the proper and necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide services to Customer.
Therefore in consideration of the matters described above, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Customer and the Service Provider agree as follows:
1. Scope of Work – The Service Provider is to provide the Customer with the following services (the “Services”):
a. Service Provider will create Brand Recognition Campaigns throughout social media news feeds containing the articles located on TheTeenMentor.com website and reach the agreed upon impressions. Service Provider will adjust impressions accordingly on a weekly and monthly basis as some days may make more impressions than others. (Unforseen circumstances, such as natural disasters and/or social circumstances, do occasionally disrupt teen social media activity.) If your teen reach and impressions can not be met within your desired area, due to lower teen population, your radius will be expanded and adjusted to meet the required number of teens.
b. Service Provider will list the Customer as the “Provider” of the article using the language, “Provided by [CLIENT NAME].”
c. Service Provider will direct and provide a link to their ‘Our Circulation Sponsors’ page within each article itself. Placement in article will vary.
d. Service Provider will list Client on The Teen Mentor’s ‘Our Circulation Sponsors’ page in order of Country, then State/Community and include the number of teen lives they are impacting on a daily basis (Their chosen Tier).
e. Service Provider will provide Client the opportunity to add a link to their business website or service on their ‘Our Circulation Sponsors’ page.
f. Service Provider will make the agreed upon impressions for 12 consecutive months, Monday through Friday, beginning on the 1st of the month following cleared payment and ending on the last day of the 12th month.
2. Term of Agreement – This Agreement will begin on the date of payment clearance and remain in full force and effect until Services have been completed. Circulation Campaigns will begin and remain in full force and effect for 12 consecutive months beginning on the 1st of the agreed upon month and end on the last day of the 12th month. This Agreement may be extended on a year by year basis by mutual agreement of the parties. In such a case, a new agreement will be provided prior to each yearly subscription renewal.
3. Termination – If the Customer seeks termination of this Agreement and cancellation of Services listed above, they must provide a 30 day written notice to the Service Provider’s address above, however, no refunds will be provided once payment has been made. This Agreement will also become null and void immediately if the Client is found or begins to sell and/or promote/advertise products which could be harmful to teens in any way as determined by the Service Provider. Examples include, but not limited to, pornography materials or links, smoking or electronic cigarette materials, and/or weapons of any kind.
4. Compensation – The Customer will provide a non-refundable payment to the Service Provider in accordance to their chosen Tier as required by this Agreement. Compensation is payable before Services can be rendered.
5. Independent Contractor – The Service Provider is acting as an independent contractor in providing the Services under this Agreement, not as an employee.
6. Modification of Agreement – Any modifications or amendments to this Agreement will be binding if both parties agree, and only if Services (Circulation Tiers) are being increased. It is hereby understood that amendments to this agreement can not be made whatsoever in order to lower chosen tier and impressions initially agreed upon.
7. Proof of Service – One report will be created and archived per Customer, per month. This report will be emailed to the Client each month. One yearly report will be emailed at the end of each Client’s term. Client can contact their Sales Account Manager or email email@example.com at any time to receive additional reports and proof of service.
8. Integration – This Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding by and between the Customer and the Service Provider and no representations, promises, agreements or understandings, written or oral, not herein contained shall be of any force or effect.
9. Choice of Law – This Agreement and the performance under this Agreement and all suits and special proceedings under this Agreement, be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania.
10. Severability – The provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed severable, and the invalidity or unenforceability of any one or more of the provisions hereof shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the other provisions hereof.
11. Unforseen Circumstances – If an unexpected event occurs, such as Social Media Platforms going out of business, it will be impractical to move forward with the contractual obligations. If such an event occurs, and only then, the Client will be notified and refunded for the months the Service Provider is unable to perform services on the Client’s behalf.
By checking the box below, you, the Client, are agreeing to this Service Agreement and pressing the “Submit” button will act as your signature.
Thank you for helping us provide today’s teens with the wisdom they so desperately need. We are extremely grateful for you.