Michelle C. Ustaszeski-Hutchinson is the Founder and Executive Editor of The Teen Mentor. She facilitates the sharing of personal and spiritual wisdom from top experts in order to help expedite the personal and spiritual development of today’s teens.
She is the creator of the Total Mind Development Program™ – Understanding the Human Operating System, a 56 Module Course being used to help teens reach their true potential by better understanding the power of their mind and emotions. Students are taught to become the master of their body, mind and emotions.
In 2006, Michelle teamed with some of the top motivational gurus such as Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy, Jim Rohn, Denis Waitley, and Joe Vitale in order to offer a compilation of self-improvement teachings by co-authoring 101 Great Ways to Improve Your Life.
She has been quoted as a “master of success” among some of the worlds most famous thinkers and published on thousands of websites and social media platforms around the world.
Her quotes have been used in Harvard and Purdue University’s Online Writing Lab (OWL) in order to teach students how to properly quote authors, as well as other English grammar lessons, business slogans, nonprofit foundation taglines, town mission statements, chapter headings, and organizational seminars and presentations.
Her words have been featured in books such as:
- The Book of the World, A Contemporary Scripture by Phyllis Cole-Dai,
- You Too Can Be Great by James Ngozi Okere
- Making Your Goals First Class by Ervin Goode,
- This is the Moment, How One Man’s Yearlong Journey Captured the Power of Extraordinary Gratitude by Walter Green, foreword by Ken Blanchard,
- Connect & Inspire by Deborah Cadorette,
- What Is Your Goal In Life? by Rev. Fr. Peter Obinna Umekwe,
- The Heart of a Mother by Patrick K. Lombule,
Voices Above the Storm by Apollodorus Africanus Swaine (Dzube Kwame Victor),
- Believing in Yourself, The Handbook: A Philosophical View by K.R. Robb, Character-Centered Leadership: Principles and Practice of Effective Leading by Micah Amukobole,
- Dead Interesting by Alicia Brent,
- Feeling Pink by Michelle Iglesias Torran Bagamary,
- Pick Me Up by Rob Liano,
- 3000+ Quotes of Motivation and Inspiration for Everyday Living by Dawn D. Boyer, PH.D.
- 21 Power Habits for a Winning Life with Empowering Affirmations & Words of Wisdom (Volume 2) by Krystal Kuehn,
- 3000+ Quotes of Philosophy: Joy, Life, Beauty, and Happiness by Dawn D. Boyer, PH.D.
- Determination by Nduka Jorge, and
- My Child’s Transfer by Rosslyn Martinez, among many others.
Up until 2006, Michelle was the owner of Sam-n-Nick’s Inspirations (named after her two oldest children) in which she wrote and photographed a line of inspirational and motivational bookmarks and framed art. During that time, she also founded the Sam-n-Nick’s Foundation, distributing thousands of teddy bears to hospitalized children across Southern New Jersey and PA during the holiday season.
After the birth of her third child in 2006, she decided to work toward a Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology, became certified as a Master Hypnotherapist, received her Life Coaching Certification and took an inspiring journey which ultimately led to the creation of The Teen Mentor, LLC Publication in 2016 and the creation of Biofield Regeneration, LLC in 2022.
Today, Michelle is happily married and couldn’t be more proud of her three children, one grandchild, and two grand-pups. She currently provides Energy Healing and Spiritual/Life Coaching Services remotely as well as within her local community.
To contact Michelle directly, please send an email to Michelle@TheTeenMentor.com.
You can also connect with Michelle on LinkedIn HERE.
And connect with her on Facebook HERE.