Michelle C. Ustaszeski-Hutchinson is the Founder and Editor of The Teen Mentor, LLC, a Personal Development Expert, and the Author and Content Director of the Total Mind Development™ Program for Teens & Young Adults, a FREE 56 module course that is putting teens and young adults on the fast track to a happier future.
As co-author of 101 Great Ways to Improve Your Life , Michelle teamed with some of the top motivational gurus such as Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy, Jim Rohn, Denis Waitley, and Joe Vitale in order to offer a compilation of self-improvement teachings.
She has been quoted as a “master of success” among some of the worlds most famous thinkers and published on thousands of websites and social media platforms around the world. Her quotes have been used in Harvard and Purdue University’s Online Writing Lab (OWL) in order to teach students how to correctly quote an individual, as well as other English grammar lessons, business slogans, nonprofit foundation taglines, town mission statements, chapter headings, as well as company and organizational seminars and presentations.
Her words have been featured in books such as:
- The Book of the World, A Contemporary Scripture by Phyllis Cole-Dai,
- Making Your Goals First Class by Ervin Goode,
- This is the Moment, How One Man’s Yearlong Journey Captured the Power of Extraordinary Gratitude by Walter Green, foreword by Ken Blanchard,
- Connect & Inspire by Deborah Cadorette,
- What Is Your Goal In Life? by Rev. Fr. Peter Obinna Umekwe,
- The Heart of a Mother by Patrick K. Lombule,
Voices Above the Storm by Apollodorus Africanus Swaine (Dzube Kwame Victor),
- Believing in Yourself, The Handbook: A Philosophical View by K.R. Robb, Character-Centered Leadership: Principles and Practice of Effective Leading by Micah Amukobole,
- Dead Interesting by Alicia Brent,
- Feeling Pink by Michelle Iglesias Torran Bagamary,
- Pick Me Up by Rob Liano,
- 3000+ Quotes of Motivation and Inspiration for Everyday Living by Dawn D. Boyer, PH.D.
- 21 Power Habits for a Winning Life with Empowering Affirmations & Words of Wisdom (Volume 2) by Krystal Kuehn,
- 3000+ Quotes of Philosophy: Joy, Life, Beauty, and Happiness by Dawn D. Boyer, PH.D.
- Determination by Nduka Jorge, and
- My Child’s Transfer by Rosslyn Martinez, among many others,
She is the previous owner of Sam-n-Nick’s Inspirations where she wrote and photographed her own line of inspirational and motivational bookmarkers and framed art and is the previous founder of the Sam-n-Nick’s Foundation which provided teddy bears to hospitalized children during the holidays.
On the personal side, Michelle is happily married and couldn’t be more proud of her three children and one grandchild. After the birth of her third child in 2006, she decided to work toward a Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology, became certified as a Master Hypnotherapist, and received her Life Coaching Certification.
To contact Michelle directly, please send an email to Michelle@TheTeenMentor.com.