Welcome to The Teen Mentor™ and thank you for visiting!
The Teen Mentor, LLC is the world’s first web-based independent self-help and personal development article publishing company dedicated to teens worldwide. Registered in the US State of Pennsylvania, it is our mission to provide the younger generation with real life wisdom from today’s top experts, professionals, and teen organizations from around the world.
We focus primarily on the Personal Development aspects of Education.
As we get older, many of us say, “If I knew then what I know now, things would have been very different!” We all know that it’s the important stuff we don’t learn in school which makes the real difference in our lives.
It’s our mission to take a proactive stance on behalf of today’s teens and help them learn about that stuff now while they are still young. The things that make life a bit easier and their futures much brighter. The things that could ultimately take them down the right path much sooner in life. It is our belief that teens are eager to learn and expand beyond our past expectations and as our world evolves, they too have been evolving into stronger, more progressive, imaginative, dynamic, energetic, and powerful members of society worthy of our reverence and dedication.
We are not your average publication company, however. Our mission reaches beyond simply publishing articles.
We understand that today’s teens are progressively spending more and more time online, particularly on social media. What they see day in and day out has an enormous impact on their view of the world, as well as their emotional well-being and personal lives, and therefore, their future. Our future.
Now, more than ever, teens need our help.
In addition to sharing wisdom with our followers, we fill teen news feeds and are fueled by society itself.
We are the number one source of positive wisdom, encouragement, inspiration, and motivation within a teen’s daily virtual experience, currently making a total of more than 1.6 million impressions on the world’s teen population each month and growing steadily.
We realize that many teens around the world are experiencing different issues and live in different cultures and societies. It is simply our goal to provide an ever-growing Portal of Wisdom™ to accelerate the process of inner personal growth and cogitation, allowing each new generation to become more progressive, enlightened and united than the last.
As of December 2018, our current combined global Social Media following is over 180,000 teens with site visitors that span 162 different countries. You can click here to see our stats and click here to view a list of topics that we look forward to sharing.
The Teen Mentor is also gaining a very prestigious reputation. We have very high expectations for our Monthly Contributors who consist of qualified and highly regarded experts and professionals within their fields, as well as many one and two-time guest contributors such as:
- Motivational, Self-help Phenomenon, Tony Robbins, who taught our teens how to use the power of their words to transform and shape the course of their destinies by sharing two articles, Change Your Words, Change Your Life and Transform Your Words In 4 Steps.
- Monthly Contributor and America’s #1 Success Coach and founder of the billion-dollar book brand Chicken Soup for the Soul®, Jack Canfield.
- Bi-Weekly Contributor, former professional football player, and New York Times Bestselling author, Lewis Howes.
- Monthly Contributor and National Geographic’s Brain Games Host, Jason Silva.
- British-American Author, Motivational Speaker, and Marketing Consultant, Simon Sinek, who shared the primer to his new book, Find Your Why.
- Monthly Contributor, National Poetry Slam Champion, multi-platinum songwriter, and recently named one of Oprah’s SuperSoul 100 thought leaders, IN-Q.
- Monthly Contributor and International Life Coach awarded him with IWM Award for “The Best Spiritual/Motivational Show on Web” with over 3 million followers on Facebook and over 1 million subscribers on YouTube, Gaur Gopal Das.
- Monthly Contributor, Awecademy, a future-focused online educational organization that is disrupting traditional high school curricula and inspiring students to bring about civilization-level change.
- Monthly Contributor, best-selling author of three books and host of the top-rated podcast “Over it and On With It”, Christine Hassler.
- Monthly Contributor and Best-Selling Author of The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or anything else) from the inside out, Dr. Joe Vitale.
- Ambassador of India, Pascal Alan Nazareth, who shared his famous speeches, The Challenge of Rising From Good to Great and Gandhi For The Twenty First Century.
- Founder of the Washington Speakers Bureau, Bernie Swain, who wrote and shared a 5 part story entitled, “Turning Points” with today’s teens.
- Movie Producer, Author, and Founder and CEO of the Secret Knock, Greg Reid, who shared his book, The Millionaire Mentor.
- Monthly Contributor and UK’s #1 Personal Development blogger with a Facebook following of over 3.7 million and growing, Steven Aitchison.
- Bi-Weekly Contributor and Founder of Life of Learning Foundation, Guy Finley.
- Monthly Contributor, Co-Founder, and Chairwoman of Handel Group®, and creator of The Handel Method® taught in over 35 universities and institutes of learning around the world, including MIT and Stanford, Lauren Handel Zander.
- Monthly Contributor and board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Dr. Steve G. Jones.
- Weekly Contributor and Celebrity Teen Coach, Jesse LeBeau.
- Monthly Contributor, and President of Sanborn & Associates, Inc., Mark Sanborn, CSP, CPAE.
- And many, many more amazing men and women who care and strive to help today’s teens succeed.
Meet the Creator:
Michelle C. Ustaszeski-Hutchinson is The Facilitator of Wisdom. As Founder and Executive Editor of The Teen Mentor, Michelle gathers experts and professionals who would like to pass their wisdom and expertise down to the next generation.
In 2006, Michelle teamed with some of the top motivational gurus such as Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy, Jim Rohn, Denis Waitley, and Joe Vitale in order to offer a compilation of self-improvement teachings by co-authoring 101 Great Ways to Improve Your Life.
Her personal and professional mission is to help facilitate the sharing of wisdom from one generation to the next and to help society evolve. You can read Michelle’s complete biography here.
Thank you for being here and visiting with us today.
We are extremely grateful that you found your way.
Click here if you are a business and would like to get your Brand Name out and in front of the teen population by sponsoring circulation in your area. Find out how you can not only gain social respect and recognition, but build a reputation as being a company who cares about the future and the people in it.
Click here if you would like to become a Teen Mentor Sales Account Manager and earn 5% commission by simply helping teens receive the wisdom they so desperately deserve.
Please note: Any information and advice found on The Teen Mentor by any of its contributors is for life enhancing, enlightening and motivational purposes only. If you are a teen experiencing any medical conditions or emotional upset and distress, such as depression, please inform your parents or guardians and schedule a visit with your pediatrician and/or counselor. You are never alone.