Welcome to The Teen Mentor™ and thank you for visiting!
The Teen Mentor, LLC is a web-based independent Personal and Spiritual Development Publishing Company and Resource Directory dedicated to teens worldwide.
Powered by Google Translate, our content can be viewed in every global language and we have site visitors that span 182 different countries. Our current combined global Social Media following is over 255,000 teens. You can click here to see our stats.
As we get older, many of us say, “If I knew then what I know now, things would have been very different!” We all know that it’s the important stuff that we don’t learn in school which makes the real difference in our lives.
We realize that many teens around the world are experiencing different issues and live in different cultures and societies. It was simply our goal to provide an ever-growing Portal of Wisdom™ to accelerate the process of inner personal and spiritual growth, allowing each new generation to become more progressive, enlightened and united than the last.
The Teen Mentor gained a very prestigious reputation. We had very high expectations for our Guest Writing Contributors and Previous Monthly Contributors who consisted of qualified and highly regarded experts and professionals within their fields such as:
- #1 Life & Business Strategist, #1 New York Times Best-Selling Author, Entrepreneur and Philanthropist, Tony Robbins, who taught our teens how to use the power of their words to transform and shape the course of their destinies by sharing his articles Change Your Words, Change Your Life and Transform Your Words In 4 Steps. Tony also encouraged our world’s teens to embrace forgiveness in his most recently shared article The F Word You Need To Embrace.
- Monthly Contributor and America’s #1 Success Coach and founder of the billion-dollar book brand Chicken Soup for the Soul®, Jack Canfield.
- Bi-Weekly Contributor, former professional football player, and New York Times Bestselling author, Lewis Howes.
- Monthly Contributor and National Geographic’s Brain Games Host, Jason Silva.
- Clinical neuroscientist psychiatrist, physician, professor and 10-time New York Times bestselling author, Dr. Daniel Amen, MD, who taught our teens how to deal with Anxiety and Depression, get better grades and live a happier life in his article Dealing with Anxiety and Depression by Killing ANTs.
- British-American Author, Motivational Speaker, and Marketing Consultant, Simon Sinek, who shared the primer to his new book, Find Your Why.
- Monthly Contributor, National Poetry Slam Champion, multi-platinum songwriter, and recently named one of Oprah’s SuperSoul 100 thought leaders, IN-Q.
- Monthly Contributor and International Life Coach awarded him with IWM Award for “The Best Spiritual/Motivational Show on Web” with over 3 million followers on Facebook and over 1 million subscribers on YouTube, Gaur Gopal Das.
- Monthly Contributor, Awecademy, a future-focused online educational organization that is disrupting traditional high school curricula and inspiring students to bring about civilization-level change.
- Monthly Contributor, best-selling author of three books and host of the top-rated podcast “Over it and On With It”, Christine Hassler.
- Monthly Contributor and Best-Selling Author of The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or anything else) from the inside out, Dr. Joe Vitale.
- Ambassador of India, Pascal Alan Nazareth, who shared his famous speeches, The Challenge of Rising From Good to Great and Gandhi For The Twenty First Century.
- Founder of the Washington Speakers Bureau, Bernie Swain, who wrote and shared a 5 part story entitled, “Turning Points” with today’s teens.
- Movie Producer, Author, and Founder and CEO of the Secret Knock, Greg Reid, who shared his book, The Millionaire Mentor.
- Monthly Contributor and UK’s #1 Personal Development blogger with a Facebook following of over 3.7 million and growing, Steven Aitchison.
- Bi-Weekly Contributor and Founder of Life of Learning Foundation, Guy Finley.
- Monthly Contributor, Co-Founder, and Chairwoman of Handel Group®, and creator of The Handel Method® taught in over 35 universities and institutes of learning around the world, including MIT and Stanford, Lauren Handel Zander.
- Monthly Contributor and board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Dr. Steve G. Jones.
- Weekly Contributor and Celebrity Teen Coach, Jesse LeBeau.
- Monthly Contributor, and President of Sanborn & Associates, Inc., Mark Sanborn, CSP, CPAE.
- And many, many more amazing men and women who care and strive to help today’s teens succeed.
Meet the Creator:
Michelle C. Ustaszeski-Hutchinson is The Facilitator of Wisdom. As Founder and Executive Editor of The Teen Mentor, Michelle gathers the wisdom of experts and professionals in order to help expedite the personal and spiritual development of today’s teens.
In 2006, Michelle teamed with some of the top motivational gurus such as Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy, Jim Rohn, Denis Waitley, and Joe Vitale in order to offer a compilation of self-improvement teachings by co-authoring 101 Great Ways to Improve Your Life.
Her personal and professional mission is to help facilitate the sharing of wisdom from one generation to the next and to help society evolve.
(You can read her complete and updated bio here… https://theteenmentor.com/your-monthly-mentors/michelle-ustaszeski-hutchinson/.)
Thank you for being here and visiting with us today. We are extremely grateful that you found your way.
Dear Teens: Please understand that The Teen Mentor is solely a publication and resource directory and does not provide counseling or mentoring services. Any information and advice found on The Teen Mentor by any of its contributors is for life enhancing, enlightening, inspirational and motivational purposes only. If you are a teen experiencing emotional upset and distress, such as sadness and depression, please reach out to your parents, guardians, counselor, spiritual coach, trusted adult or teacher and schedule a visit with your pediatrician. You can also click here to visit the IASP in order to find a helpline in your country. You are never alone.