You are here to shine. To let your inner gifts sparkle through. Empower yourself and talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.
‘Inner peace is the new success.’ – Arianna Huffington
We can often forget that the most intimate and closest relationship we will ever have is with our own self.
So talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.
Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.
Believe in yourself.
Visualise and affirm good things for yourself.
Do not give your power away. You were born rich with great untapped resources of talent and ability.
The more deeply we love and accept ourselves, the deeper we can love and accept others.
Remember we see the world as we are not as it is.
So never let the opinions of others consume you.
When you blame others for your problems – it just weakens you by giving your power away.
“You are the most influential person you will talk to all day,’ – Zig Ziglar
See problems as opportunities and celebrate them.
Self-empowerment is focusing on the solution not the problem. Believe in your ability to figure things out.
We know that when we love and accept ourselves more, life becomes less difficult and more spacious, whatever our circumstances.
Forgiving and accepting yourself frees you to experience greater peace and ease and breaks that resistance to loving yourself more.
The 21st century is all about the conceptual age and requires new skills of intuition, empathy, dream interpretation, visualisation and creativity which are just some of the tools we require to be successful. More right brain than the left brain skills that have dominated the last few centuries. So harness your mind for maximum potential.
‘If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.’ – Nikola Tesla
The universe is made up of nothing but waves and particles of energy. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So once I understood that the universe is immaterial – it is mental and spiritual and the entire material world is nothing but energetic vibration – I understood the importance of keeping my own vibrational levels high. When you have the right vibration you supercharge your ability to manifest.
There is no solidity in the universe. All life vibrates. Everything in nature vibrates at different frequencies.
All colours and sounds vibrate to a frequency. Mind, body and spirit are all vibrating to the universal energy field.
So you can raise your vibration and frequency to create what you want – from good health to abundance/prosperity in all things.
Socrates (the Greek philosopher) knew this over 2000 years ago in 399 BC and was sentenced to death (forced to drink hemlock because he didn’t believe in the gods – it’s all about energy). He believed that the universe was made-up of pure energy which was there before earth and man came along.
The entire material world is nothing but vibration – the external dance of the countless vibrations within every atom in your body.
We are made up of atoms and atoms emit waves of electrical energy that vibrate at our own frequency.
Everything is made up of atoms.
Everything that manifests in your life is there because it matches the vibration from your thoughts.
It’s been scientifically proven that our bodies are more influenced by our vibrational energy and thoughts than by DNA.
So examine your beliefs – you can send a faulty vibration out to the universe through faulty subconscious thinking.
Challenge your thinking by getting to know yourself better. By choosing to think new thoughts you can change your reality.
In the quantum worldview the observer is calling the shots – so make sure you are consciously creating what you want.
Learn to harness the energetic power of your subconscious. Your life is reflected back to you by your vibrational thinking.
The subconscious merely reflects your beliefs. Everything is created twice, first in the mind and then in reality.
So clear your resistance. Ask the universe to help you – and listen to the answers that come into your mind – usually best before you fall asleep.
If you have a negative thought just tell it to go away. It’s that easy.
If you work too hard you make yourself stressed and unhappy, which attracts the wrong vibration and understanding of the universe.
Become the person who attracts what they want and connect to that energy field. Say/show the universe what you want.
It’s all about vibrational alignment, frequency and harmony and love.
Here are some ideas that have helped me supercharge my energy to its highest vibration
1) Exercise – Move your body. We humans are meant to move! So walk, run, skip, jump, play sports – whatever makes you happy. This will uplift your body’s vibrational frequency and you’ll sleep better too. It’s a vital part of making life grand. People who exercise regularly are fitter and leaner and always have that look of a winner – a spiritual warrior.
2) Sing and dance – Listening to great music and dancing is always so uplifting and dancing is the language of the soul.
3) See people you love frequently.
4) Do things you love that raise your vibration and make you feel good – Go to the theatre, movies, opera, ballet, exhibitions that interest you. Travel – go to interesting places – especially if its locally! Open your horizons to bigger picture thinking. Imagine you could travel to the future – what would you be doing?
5) Wear clothes and colours that uplift you and make you feel good.
6) Make your living space wonderful to come home to – Keep it clutter free, organised and clean! Very important if you want to attract prosperity.
7) Have gratitude – Having gratitude raises your vibrational energy.
8) Eat healthy foods – All foods have a vibrational energy so eat wonderful healthy primal foods – they nourish every cell in your body. Cut out all low vibrational processed foods – they are made to be addictive.
9) Drink water to energise and hydrate your cells.
10) Have frequent quiet time – Meditate for 10/15 mins or find peace within with a good book and a cup of tea/warm drink. It will keep you aware of the importance of solitude and quietening the mind. Or even a nap if you’d prefer.
11) Sleep well – Sleep is a form of meditation – and a good nights sleep is very healing.
Self-love has a radiance and light to it that you cannot buy – it comes from within.
When you undervalue who you are, the world will undervalue who you are.
How do you deceive yourself? By thinking you’re not perfect. You are perfect regardless of the cars you drive, the home you have and clothes you wear.
May every thought that you think – think greatness of yourself.
The foundation for relationships is the relationship we have with ourselves – self-awareness and being in the moment and aligning to our core values are what will make us happy and prosperous.
Ultimately, it’s all about love, love, love……love of ourselves and love of the universe. So sprinkle that magic fairy dust on everyone as you go about your day. Kindness and compassion really do help heal ourselves by releasing oxytocin into our body’s system which makes you happier along with the rest of the world.
We can heal the world by starting with ourselves.
Choose magic in your life no matter what.
Remember the universal life energy describes your total well-being – may the force be with you!
‘Get the inside right and the outside will fall into place.’ – Eckhart Tolle
About the Author: Jane FULLER is one of Your Monthly Mentors, a producer, writer, teacher, ambassador, blogger, interior designer, calligraphist and spiritual entrepreneur based in London, United Kingdom. From taking a Fine Arts course in Florence Italy, to running her own award winning film production company, Jane’s life has so far been a whirlwind of adversity, triumphs, challenges and truly inspiring moments. Read More…