Hi, my name is Danielle Johnson! I’m eighteen years old from Warsaw, North Carolina. I moved to Nashville a year ago and I am thrilled to be here. I recently released my debut EP, and the video for the focal track “Let It Be You“ is also now available.
I am getting ready to head out on the road on tour and I am so excited about starting this journey. It has been so amazing to see my dreams come to life and I want that for you too!
Here are my ten tips to encourage you to be yourself and “Let You Be You!”
- Don’t ever give up. No matter how many times you get knocked down, stand up even taller.
- Practice, practice, practice. Work hard on your craft.
- Stay humble. Never lose sight of yourself. Surround yourself with genuine people. Remember where you came from.
- Follow your dreams. No one gets to say who you can or can’t be. You get to decide that.
- Be confident in who you are. Own it. Love yourself, because you’re beautiful.
- If you haven’t found your gift, you will. Don’t rush it. It will come at the right time.
- Timing. Everything happens for a reason. I truly believe that. God always has a plan – much bigger than ours.
- Trust your instincts. Trust your gut. It’s normally never wrong.
- Don’t lose your faith.
- Enjoy the journey. There are going to be ups and downs, but in the end it will be totally worth it.
Please always follow your dreams! Work hard on your craft and you will succeed no matter what. This is my advice for when you’re feeling overwhelmed and need a helping hand.
Don’t give up and have faith.
About the Author: Danielle Johnson is an 18-year-old singer-songwriter with her sights set on the Country music scene. Delivering her music with a wide range of influences encompassing pop-appeal and rootsy authenticity, Johnson is ready to make her mark. The multi-talented artist has had experience acting in Broadway’s How The Grinch Stole Christmas, performing The National Anthem at NASCAR races including the Charlotte Motor Speedway and the Coca-Cola 600 among other events. Over the course of the last four years, Johnson has spent her time recording and co-writing with artists including Phil Galdston, Jennifer Denmark, Mike Dekle, Dave Brainard, JP Williams, Michael Hunter Ochs, and Keesy Timmer, among others. Danielle Johnson will continue to perform a string of dates in the Nashville area and will embark on a US tour this fall in support of her self-titled EP release.
For more information about Danielle Johnson or to follow her on social media, please use the links below.