You don’t have to be the smartest in the room.
You don’t have to have the most experience, the most charisma, or the best education.
These obstacles won’t keep you from your goals.
You just need to show up and keep showing up. Persistence is more important than anything else.
I have dyslexia and was never very good in school. But if I had told myself I wasn’t smart enough to be successful, I would never be where I am today.
Keep knocking on those doors.
On today’s episode of The School of Greatness, I talk about the power of persistence from one of the most successful men on TV: Dean Graziosi.
Dean is an author, investor, entrepreneur, and trainer. Dean created a multimillion-dollar real estate business, is a New York Times bestselling author, and is one of the most watched real estate and success trainers of our generation. Dean is obsessed with sharing the “Success Habits” learned along his journey with the world.
Dean came from humble beginnings but was naive enough to reach for the stars. He says that once you connect to your “why,” you can push through anything on the way to your goal.
So get ready to learn the art of persuasion from a master of infomercials.
Some Questions I Ask:
- Who were your biggest mentors growing up? (6:30)
- How did you get out of the scarcity mindset of growing up? (7:00)
- What are some of the habits that millionaires have? (22:30)
- What do you want to accomplish in your life? (39:00)
- What do people misunderstand about you the most? (41:00)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How consistent action can lead to success (10:00)
- The two things you need more than knowledge (16:30)
- How making someone feel understood is the key to persuasion (20:00)
- The power of gratitude (25:00)
- About the “Seven Levels Deep” exercise (28:30)
- The three types of entrepreneurs (37:00)
- Plus much more…