Twelve Secrets to Living Stress Free
- Real Success is not measured by what you are driven to achieve, but by what you can quietly understand.
- Letting Go is the natural release which always follows the realization that holding on hurts.
- Why seek answers to tormenting questions when it is possible to realize there is no intelligence in torment? So simply drop those painful questions.
- See the upset not as an exterior circumstance to be remedied, but as an interior condition to be understood.
- Your secret strength knows that your secret weakness isn’t really yours at all.
- Letting Go is all about finding out what you are not, and then having the courage to leave it at that.
- Instead of always asking how to get others to approve of you… learn to ask: What do I really want, the applause of the crowds or to quietly have my own life?
- Chasing after a pleasure to ease a pain is like running after a breeze to cool you down.
- Real freedom is the absence of the self that feels trapped, not the trappings that the self requires to make it feel free.
- Letting Go of yourself is Letting Go of your problems, for they are one and the same.
- The only thing you lose when you Let Go of something you are afraid to live without is the fear itself.
- Go along with your longing to be Limitless.
About the Author: Guy Finley, Your Bi-Weekly Mentor, is the best-selling author of more than 40 books and audio albums on self-realization. He is the founder and director of Life of Learning Foundation, a nonprofit center for spiritual discovery located in southern Oregon where he gives talks four times each week. For more information visit www.guyfinley.org, and sign up to receive a free helpful weekly newsletter and other gifts.
Click here to read Guy’s autobiography and find more of his articles posted on The Teen Mentor.