No matter what you do in life, psychology is something you shouldn’t overlook.
It’s not just something you should know in order to make new friends, or land your first job, but also to help you grow.
You need to understand yourself to know what obstacles you need to overcome. When you understand your own psychology, you open a whole new world of possibilities.
Getting to know your personality type means you’ll know what to adjust when you meet someone else. It also means you’ll know what to look out for when someone is trying to manipulate you.
In every way, knowing psychology can be important to help you achieve the greatness you want. That’s why I put together this new mashup with the bests: Scott Barry Kaufman, Chris Lee, Gretchen Rubin, John Danner and Chris Kuenne.
Get ready to better understand psychology.
“Every person needs to find out for themself what their unique value is in this world.” – Scott Kaufman
- What is IQ and is it effective? (6:48)
- What are the 4 personality types? (10:46)
- If I’m a controller, how would you speak my language to convince me to buy something? (14:40)
- If you’re selling a car, how would you approach these personality types? (27:14)
- What’s the main thing understanding your tendencies does for you? (30:27)
- Are we born with these tendencies? (35:23)
- Can someone be all of the personality types? (39:26)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The multiple paths to greatness (5:02)
- How testing in the school system can cause people to fall through the cracks (8:47)
- What personality types a leader should have (10:26)
- What a controller is (11:28)
- The opposite personality of a controller (16:23)
- Exactly what a promoter is (20:51)
- How to spot an analyzer (24:26)
- How you can understand yourself and others better (30:07)
- The different types of tendencies (31:12)
- How entrepreneurs build teams (35:48)
- John and Chris’s 4 personality types (36:03)
- Plus much more…
About the Author: Lewis HOWES, Bi-Weekly Mentor, is a New York Times Bestselling author of the hit book, The School of Greatness and The Mask of Masculinity. He is a lifestyle entrepreneur, high performance business coach and keynote speaker. A former professional football player and two-sport All-American, he is a current USA Men’s National Handball Team athlete. He hosts a top 100 iTunes ranked Apple podcast, The School of Greatness, which has over 60 million downloads and 650 episodes since it launched in 2013. Lewis was recognized by The White House and President Obama as one of the top 100 entrepreneurs in the country under 30. Details Magazine called him one of “5 Internet Gurus That can Make You Rich.” Read More…