You can either be held back by the feelings of your past, or you can create the feelings of your future.
Every thought you have affects every atom.
So how can we free ourselves from those familiar emotions that are keeping us from our ideal reality?
It takes work.
You’ll probably feel uncomfortable.
You might even miss the old you.
But once you harness your thoughts, you’ll be able to heal your body and create your future.
On today’s episode of The School of Greatness, I talk about the power of the mind with a neuroscientist and one of my favorite past guests: Dr. Joe Dispenza.
Dr. Joe Dispenza is an international lecturer, researcher, corporate consultant, author, and educator who has been invited to speak in more than 33 countries on six continents. In his easy-to-understand, encouraging, and compassionate style, he has educated thousands of people, detailing how they can rewire their brains and recondition their bodies to make lasting changes.
Dr. Joe says that we can collapse space and time by using our thoughts and emotions to create our future.
So get ready to learn how to have heart and brain coherence.
Some Questions I Ask:
- How does someone feel worthy when they’ve always been told they’re not? (14:00)
- How do you achieve a coherent heart? (21:00)
- What’s more powerful- our thoughts or our emotions? (42:00)
- How does someone become aware of their thoughts? (49:00)
- For mission-driven people, how can you have a relationship? (1:02:00)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How to stop being held back by your past (15:00)
- Why gratitude is crucial for changing your thoughts (24:00)
- About the scientific evidence backing up Dr. Joe’s work (26:00)
- How to use quantum physics to accomplish your dreams (45:00)
- Dr. Joe’s prediction for the future (1:10:00)
- The reason people’s dreams don’t happen (1:16:00)
- Plus much more…