You may not know this, but growing up I was raised a Christian Scientist. My family didn’t believe in going to the hospital.
My father believed that all I needed to heal myself is the power of belief. I was taught that a powerful mindset is all you really need to be healthy and heal things that even western medicine may not be able to help with.
You might be thinking to yourself that it’s not true. That it’s all a bunch of nonsense. At the very least, you know plenty of people who feel that way.
As it turns out, there’s a lot of science to back up this belief, which is why I brought on someone who has studied thousands upon thousands of cases on the subject: Dr. Joe Dispenza.
Dr. Joe Dispenza, D.C. is an international lecturer, researcher, corporate consultant, author, and educator who has been invited to speak in more than 32 countries on five continents.
As a lecturer and educator, he is driven by the conviction that each of us has the potential for greatness and unlimited abilities. In his easy-to-understand, encouraging, and compassionate style, he has educated thousands of people, detailing how they can rewire their brains and recondition their bodies to make lasting changes.
As a researcher, Dr. Joe’s passion can be found at the intersection of the latest findings from the fields of neuroscience, epigenetics, and quantum physics to explore the science behind spontaneous remissions. He uses that knowledge to help people heal themselves of illnesses, chronic conditions, and even terminal diseases so they can enjoy a more fulfilled and happy life, as well as evolve their consciousness.
The mind is so much more powerful than we give it credit for. Be ready to open your mind, learn how to be present, and heal yourself permanently.
Some Questions I Ask:
- What was the theory about water from What the Bleep? (1:17)
- What are the four common things people do to heal with their mind? (8:44)
- How do we become greater than the body? (14:44)
- Do you rehearse where you want to be daily?(23:17)
- What does it take to change? (32:35)
- Your body will create balance for you? (38:27)
- What if we want good things to come faster? (46:22)
- When was the last time you felt an overwhelming about of love? (50:44)
- What’s your definition of surrender? (58:07)
- What challenge would you give out listeners? (1:06:24)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- When Dr. Joe started believing in the philosophy that the mind can heal anything (2:27)
- Why we stay stuck in bad relationships and bad jobs (11:07)
- How we can change our energy (31:34)
- How you can get to the point where you are in the present (35:33)
- How to get into the heart (42:12)
- When you experience the most love (47:56)
- If Dr. feels like he’s answered the questions for himself (57:48)
- What Dr. Joe’s mission is right now (59:28)
- Dr. Joe’s greatest teacher (1:11:24)
- What the Quantum Field is (20:33)
- How to change your life (31:04)
- Plus much more
Connect with Dr. Joe Dispenza…
Also Mentioned on This Show…
- Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon
- You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter
- What The Bleep Do We Know?!
About the Author: Lewis HOWES, Bi-Weekly Mentor, is a New York Times Bestselling author of the hit book, The School of Greatness and The Mask of Masculinity. He is a lifestyle entrepreneur, high performance business coach and keynote speaker. A former professional football player and two-sport All-American, he is a current USA Men’s National Handball Team athlete. He hosts a top 100 iTunes ranked Apple podcast, The School of Greatness, which has over 60 million downloads and 650 episodes since it launched in 2013. Lewis was recognized by The White House and President Obama as one of the top 100 entrepreneurs in the country under 30. Details Magazine called him one of “5 Internet Gurus That can Make You Rich.” Read More…